Fluffy pancake stack topped with salted caramel ice cream, a caramel drizzle and Deliciously tasty Lotus Biscoffs
If today was to be my last day, and I wanted to thank everyone who made my life the best it could be, I would thank my family, my friends and Jan, Emiel and Henri Boone (The founders of the company who made Lotus Biscoffs!).
I thought it was just me that has an unhealthy obsession with the little beauties, but after seeing how many of you loved my Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake and Lotus Biscoff Cupcakes, it seems that I’m not the only one!
So I’ve been itching to make pancakes with caramel for ages, but it would be rude not to add our favourite caramelised biscuits!
These Lotus Biscoff Pancakes are served with Carte D’or – salted caramel ice cream, but if you want to go a step further and make your own Lotus Biscoff Ice cream, why not try this recipe by Janes Patisserie.
- This recipe makes a stack of 5 pancakes
- Use a one-egg frying pan to get the perfect sized pancakes (Linked in the ‘what you’ll need’ section below)
- I used Tesco Finest Caramel to drizzle over the pancakes, but you could also melt Biscoff Spread
Here’s how I made my Lotus Biscoff Pancakes
This post contains affiliate links
Ingredients (makes a stack of 5 pancakes)
- 5oz plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml milk
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- 4 or 5 Lotus Biscoffs
- Salted Caramel
- Cooking oil
What you’ll need to make these Pancakes
One Egg Frying Pan
To prepare, heat oil in the pan on a medium heat.
- Firstly, place the flour in a mixing bowl, and make a well in the middle.
- Secondly, beat two eggs and pour into the well of the flour.
- Whilst mixing with a hand whisk, pour the milk in with the flour and the eggs.
- Whisk until completely smooth.
- Use a ladle to pour the batter into the frying pan so that it fills the whole of the pan.
- Once you see all around the outside of the pancake batter is no longer a liquid, flip it over.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown (as pictured).
- Repeat until all the batter has been used, piling the pancakes on top of each other as each comes out of the pan.
- Finely chop 2 lotus Biscoffs and leave the crumbs to one side.
- Place the salted caramel in the microwave for around 20 seconds or until liquid forms.
- Drizzle the caramel over the pancakes.
- Take 3 scoops of the ice cream and place them on top of the pancake stack.
- Drizzle more of the caramel over the top of the ice cream and sprinkle the Biscoff crumbs over the top of the whole pancake stack.
- Finally, complete bye placing a whole Biscoff on the top and one on the side as in the photographs, you can add strawberries for decoration if you want to.
Thanks for reading, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to keep up to date with my latest posts!
If you liked this Lotus Biscoff Pancake recipe, you might also like my Pancakes with Berries & Banana recipe. Click here to read it.