Smooth and Creamy strawberry milkshake made with only 4 ingredients and in only 3 steps!
I’ll be honest, I was never really a lover of milkshake, but my husband is and it’s something different to offer my children in summer, so I thought I should learn how to make it. I’m amazed at how easy it is to make and how few ingredients you need! If I’d have realised this, I’d have made it a long time ago! So I tried a couple of different recipes, made a few tweaks and this is the one that works for me.
What’s even better is the fact that it turns out, I DO actually like milkshake! I’m just not a fan of the really sickly sweet ones. This one has a balance, it’s sweet and creamy but without being heavy and full of guilt!
Here’s how I made this Strawberry Milkshake
*This post contains affiliate links
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 cups of chopped and hulled strawberries
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What you’ll need to make this Strawberry Milkshake
- Place the strawberries and sugar in a blender and blend until a smooth, thin paste forms.
- Add the milk and ice cream and continue to blend until combined.
- Finally, serve in a tall glass and decorate with whipped cream and anything you like!