Strawberry and Mint Ice Lollies
Homemade, refreshing ice lollies made with only 3 ingredients. All you need is strawberry flavoured still water, chopped strawberries and fresh mint leaves.
*This post contains affiliate links.
During summer, ice lollies are an essential, but unfortunately, not always the greatest when it comes to healthy eating!
thats why I’ve put together this super easy, 3 ingredient ice lolly recipe to make your very own, healthy but tasty ice lollies!
They literally take only 1 minute to prepare, but need around 6+ hours to freeze, so I usually make a batch in the evening and they are ready for the next day. However, you will need to purchase yourself one of these ice lolly moulds that I have linked below:
Once you own one of these, you’re ready to make your first batch! So…
Here’s how I made my Strawberry and Mint Ice Lollies
Ingredients (makes 6)
- Strawberry flavoured water – still (I use Tesco’s)
- 6 Chopped Strawberries
- fresh mint leaves
1. Firstly, don’t forget to clean your ice lolly mould before use.
2. Secondly, chop 4-6 strawberries into small pieces of around half a centimetre thickness.
3. Place 2 or 3 strawberry pieces in each ice lolly mould followed by a small mint leaf.
4. Pour the strawberry flavoured water in the moulds until the strawberries and mint are covered.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until each mould is full.
6. Place the sticks in and close off the moulds before placing in the freezer for 6+ hours or overnight.
Tip – When you’re ready to serve them, I recommend standing the tray in some room temperature water for around a minute or so as it makes it a little easier to remove the ice from the mould.
Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to keep up to date with my latest posts.
Why not try…
…applying the same method to an ice cube tray. This makes tasty strawberry and mint flavoured ice cubes which are a perfect refreshing addition to a cold glass of water!