Strawberry and White Chocolate Dessert Glass
Buttery biscuit base, a layer of white chocolate cheese filling, followed by a layer of strawberry cheesecake and completed with a cream swirl and whole strawberry.
While I am well on my way with my healthy eating plan, I allow myself a sweet treat on a weekend.
This Sunday just gone, we had a homemade Sunday lunch, and I made a strawberry and White chocolate dessert glass for each of us. That way, there was none left over to ruin my hard work over the last few weeks (after all, my will power is zero when these are around).
This worked really well for me when I made my chocolate orange dessert glass a few weeks back, but with strawberries and cream being the thing of the moment because of wimbledon, I thought it’d be good to make this version!
As always, you can double the recipe up as required, but this recipe makes 4. You can use a different glass if you prefer, even tumblers and wine glasses would be perfectly suitable.
Here’s how I made my Strawberry and White Chocolate Dessert Glass
*This post contains affiliate links.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 100g digestive biscuits
- 200ml double cream + 100ml
- 200g cream cheese
- 75g icing sugar
- 150g strawberries (+ 4 whole strawberries for decoration)
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 100g white chocolate
What you’ll need to make this strawberry and white chocolate dessert glass
Medium Drop Flower Nozzle
4 Dessert Glasses
Food Processor (or rolling pin)
1. Firstly, melt the butter slowly in a saucepan over a low heat on the hob.
2. Crush the digestives either in a food processor or in a bowl with a rolling pin, pour in the melted butter and mix together.
3. Press the buttery biscuit into the base of 4 dessert glasses and refrigerate while you move on to the next step.
4. Whisk 200ml double cream in a mixing bowl with an electric whisk until stiff peaks form.
Tip – you should be able to turn the bowl upside down without any falling out. If you can’t do this, whisk for longer. Be careful not to over whisk.
5. Add the cream cheese and 75g icing sugar and whisk until combined.
6. Split the mixture evenly into 2 bowls so that you have half in each.
7. Melt the white chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of water on a low heat on the hob. Keep stirring occasionally.
8. Hull and chop 150g strawberries and blend with 2tbsps caster sugar until they turn to liquid.
9. Sift the strawberry juice into one of the bowls of cream cheese mixture and fold in until combined.
10. Pour the melted white chocolate into the other bowl and fold in with a spatula until combined.
11. Take the glasses from the fridge and divide the white chocolate mixture between the 4 glasses and smooth out the top. Clean around the edges if you need to.
12. Next, divide the strawberry between the 4 glasses and even out. Again, clean around the edges if you need to. Return to the fridge for 4+ hours or over night.
13. When you’re ready to serve, whisk 100ml double cream until stiff peaks form, and place it in a piping bag with a medium drop flower nozzle.
14. Finally, pipe a swirl in the middle of the glass and complete by placing a whole strawberry on top.
Thanks for reading, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to keep up with my latest posts.
If you liked this Strawberry and White Chocolate Dessert Glass Recipe, you might also like my Chocolate Orange Dessert Glass Recipe. Click here to read it.